Postponed Until Further Notice
Prices listed are for pre-registration until April 13. Prices vary afterwards.
For the Keyesville event on Saturday, see Go Wild! Kern Canyon (Keyesville)
The hills are alive with sound of the Kern River gurgling down a steep Sierra canyon. Patrol the rolling hills and gentle plateaus above for rocky knolls and exciting historical landmarks. The views! In teams of 1 to 5, find up to 25 checkpoints using specially produced topographic maps. There will be refreshment stations on the course. Upon returning, enjoy some hearty food and share awesome stories. Camping available on site. Preregister for a discounted entry fee.
Sunday, April 19: 2 hr & 4 hr Map Adventure Courses
Location: BLM Staging Area along Keyesville Road
- 08:00 A.M. Registration open, maps available
- 08:45 A.M. 4 Hour Course Briefing
- 09:00 A.M. 4 Hour Course Start
- 09:45 A.M. 2 Hour Course Briefing
- 10:00 A.M. 2 Hour Course Start
- 12:00 P.M. 2 Hour Course Finish
- 01:00 P.M. 4 Hour Course Finish
Please see terraloco’s website for more info.
Rex Winterbottom: 510-681-6181 email@example.com terraloco